What can you do in the club, on the street or on-line?
- We can help you with things that you might not be able to do on your own, for example:
work and temporary jobs, school, family, relationships, substance addiction, courts, debts, or talk to you about everything that interests you and that you may need
- It is possible to spend time both in the club and on the street (playing football, use computers, play games etc.).
- At the club, we watch films; we organize events with you and invite interesting people to discuss various topics with them.
- Everything is free and anonymous.
Our rules in the club in Líšeň:
- No drugs: prohibiting the use, trafficking, and manipulation of legal and illegal drugs in and around the club
- No aggression: prohibition of verbal and physical aggression, bullying
- No sex: a ban on sexual intercourse on the club’s premises
- No damaging of club equipment and the club itself
Our rules in the streets:
- No aggression: a ban on verbal and physical aggression against workers
- No damaging equipment
Your rights in the club and on the street:
- Right to respect including opinions, attitudes, appearance
- The right to remain anonymous, workers are bound by non-disclosure agreements
- The right to engage in making decisions about how the service should work better
- The right to use the equipment and service offerings
- The right to get help from the workers
- The right to complain and the right to a fair hearing in case of a complaint
- The right to equal treatment
- The right to terminate the contract with the service at your own demand